Mezzo® Windows from Alside feature a thermally optimized narrowline frame and sash with a dual-pane insulated glass solution designed to meet stringent ENERGY STAR® requirements. The elegant narrowline construction ensures maximum daylight visibility while advanced technological reinforcements deliver dependable strength while minimizing energy transfer.
You’ll sleep well knowing that Mezzo’s enhanced forced-entry hardware and modernized screen and bulb design provide greater protection against insect and other undesirable intrusions.
Strong, durable and weathertight, with the custom beauty you’ve come to expect from Alside, the Mezzo Window is in a class by itself – an affordable window with performance power above and beyond the rest. Plus, our impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty* delivers the peace of mind you would expect from an industry leader.
Features and Benefits
- The EdgeForce™ low-profile frame and sash creates an expanded glass area while internal chambers increase structural integrity, rigidity and energy efficiency
- CoreFX™ composite reinforcement helps reduce the transfer of energy while strengthening meeting rails and allowing for secure mounting of hardware
- Defense-Tek™ end-of-throw cam shift locking action delivers increased strength and protection
- Forecaster™ quickly directs water runoff, keeping the exterior of the window clean and attractive
- The HP3™ telescoping sill dam delivers protection from air and water infiltration, increases structural stability and enhances beauty
- Gatekeeper™ interlocking sash-to-sill technology delivers a unified wall of strength
- The Ocular ™ screen bulb seal eliminates light penetration between the screen and frame and aids in easy screen installation and removal
- ClimaTech® insulated Low-E glass packages
- ClimaTech ThermD insulated Low-E glass packages for even greater thermal efficiency
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Classic and contoured Colonial, Diamond, Prairie and Double Prairie grid patterns available along with V-grooved cut glass
- White Woodgrain, Soft Maple Woodgrain, Rich Maple Woodgrain, Light Oak Woodgrain, Dark Oak Woodgrain, Foxwood Woodgrain, Cherry Woodgrain, Beige and White interior color options
- Architectural Bronze, English Red, Desert Clay, Hudson Khaki, Forest Green, American Terra, Castle Gray, Beige and White exterior color options
- Full screens available (Full screens are standard on exterior color-finished windows)
- Obscure glass options are also available